Friday, April 30, 2010

Starting on Chantix today. help/advice?

Anything anyone can tell me about how their first day on chantix went? I'm wary of taking meds that haven't been out very long, and I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, so I just want to know more of what to expect, even though I've read the side effects. Thanks!Starting on Chantix today. help/advice?
I took it.....A little expensive but all worth it. It was almost instant for me it took the earge away almost instant....i didnt want to smoke so i would put the cig out. I think its great. Also there is one or two minor things that happened to me but it wasnt that bad. I had problems getting to sleep and when i did go to slepp i has the most silly dreams....but My hubby and i both tried it and we have been smoke free for 2 yrs now....its great to be free from smoke. I smked for 20 yrs at 3 pks a day and my hubby was about 25 yrs at the same amount....good luck hun.Starting on Chantix today. help/advice?
I didn't notice anything for the first few weeks, then I lost the urge to smoke. The only side effect was that I was in a bad mood, but it was only for a couple of weeks. Now I've been smoke free since July '08.
What is chantix? An herb? A supplement?

No comments:

Post a Comment