Friday, April 30, 2010

Can you help me with some advice on my relationship?

my boyfriend and i are always getting into little stupid fights over dumb things... we never stay mad at each other for more than a few hours then we make up and apologize and we're back to normal





we've only been together for one yr but we're very much in love





i dont wanna lose him so how can we stop fighting so much?





the problem is that both of us have a little bit of jealousy in us and we always think one is doing something wrong when we're apart for too longCan you help me with some advice on my relationship?
Relationships are based on trust and that's something that the two of you have to work on. It would probably help to talk about this to each other. You both have to realize that the two of you have insecurity issues, and see what you can do to help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment