Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sex advice pleez help?

wut age is a good age to start having sex. im 12 yrs old and ppl in my grad are pregnent. is that a normal age?Sex advice pleez help?
NO.


it's not normal.


just because other people are having sex at that age doesn't mean that you have to.


and i'm eighteen, so i know.


i didn't have sex until i was eighteen and in a long relationship with someone that i loved.


sex isn't something to take lightly, please believe me when i say this.


some people think that it's nothing, but it really is a big deal.


you won't be ready to have sex until you are sure of yourself, and from you even asking this question it shows me that you are not, and that's perfectly okay.


please stay safe, and if you need anything, email me at anytime.Sex advice pleez help?
Absolutely not!





Listen hunny, you can't even spell ';Pregnant,'; right. You're only 12 years old! Those girls in you're grade, who I suppose you're only in 6th, dear god below that, are pregnant for being idiots, and sluts.


They're not even CLOSE to the age to have sex. Neither are you.


There's a show called ';16 %26amp; Pregnant,'; that's on MTV, i'm sure, that shows daily. %26amp; it shows girls, who are 16, that have gotten pregnant, %26amp; shows what they have to go through, and how HARD it is to first, go through the pregnancy, and second, delivering, %26amp; third, the most important, taking care of the baby. You think a 12 year old guy will help you out? No! He'll go back to playing his video games %26amp; XBox live.





Listen sweetie, LIVE YOU'RE LIFE. Don't even think about sex. Forget about what the other girls tell you; they've made one of the biggest mistakes of their LIFE. Don't. Have. Sex.


Not yet. Wait until you're around 17, 18.





I REPEAT: Don't. Have. Sex.
Having you ask this question just shows that you are NOT ready!


12 years is still elementary school, I believe? That's not right at all.


Your body isn't ready for sex. It's barely ready for your menstrual period!


Just cause everyone does it doesn't mean you should. Just see what you yourself wrote; 12 year olds getting PREGNANT. Is that what you want? NO! Heck; I'm 17 and not even I have had sex. But I've been near friends who've gotten pregnant. Believe me, it's not a joy ride.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! There is no need to at your age and if you do, BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could take it all back again and wait for someone who I would always be with. I know that sounds stupid or old fashioned or whatever. But, honey, there are too many rediculous things out there. Diseases, pregnancy and you will get talked about. Keep your legs CLOSED until you are very much older. No matter what you think you are going to get, it much better if you wait for it. The more you respect yourself, the more boys will respect you. The girls who have sex at 12, will never go anywhere or acomplish anything. Keep your legs closed. PLEASE!
When I was 12 I was still playing with dolls....I'm now 30 and married with one kid. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17, when I was with a man I trusted and who I'd been with for 3 months before I decided to go all the way. Don't be pressured into having sex so young, those classmates of yours are making huge mistakes.
Noooo dont have sex yet your way too young and so are the ppl in your grade who prego. im waiting till i find the right guy (which i think i found him!) but if your not ready to have sex dont have it until your ready.
No.


That is not normal at all.


12 year olds are just starting puberty.


And, that's sooooo young.


Don't have sex now, you'll regret it later.
i'm a freshman and have not had sex yet. i'm waiting til the time is right and i think you should do the same.
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!


wait until you are married.


thats what me, and alllll my friends are doing.
NO! you should have sex ATLEAST after your 16
No, not at all... I have 2 boys. ages 22 and 20.
uhh... No not at all! I would say after marriage!
not at all
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment