Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help advice!!!!!!!!?

OK me and my sister are really close! I love her to death! and she is one of my best friend even thought we are 16 years apart! i am 21 years old and she is 37. She has an 8 year old beautifull little girl named Hanna. Hanna has down syndrome. I see the way my sisters struggles EVERYDAY and it hurst me when she gets sad. I have a baby that is 2 years old and i am potty trainig my baby and i feel like i cant talk to her about it cause her 8 years old is not fully potty trained yet due to the fact that she has down symdrome. I feel horrible everytime my baby does something in front of her cause i feel bad her kid doesnt . I want to help my sister cause she has been kinda sad lately about hanna and she cries all the time! I dont know what to do?!??!?!! I LOVE HANNA AND MY SISTER so much. i feel so helpless!Help advice!!!!!!!!?
The best advice I can give you is to just be there for your sister.





Her child is special and she loves her child to death. She has to be more patient with her child b/c of his or hers learning disablities, it will be hard for her, as it is for anyone with a child. Espiecally a young child.





Your child will develope quickly the next few years, psycically and mentally.





As for a down syndrom child, their mental development does not develop as quickly but its amazing what they bring to this world...when they learn something, it just brings a joy to ones heart...i just cant explain what it does to a individual





best of luck..just be there for her..and dont feel bad about your child development..its bound to happenHelp advice!!!!!!!!?
I think you shouldn't feel bad, it's normal that your baby develops at a normal standard and it's not your fault that her child doesn't,i know she's your niece and you love her but all you can do is support your sis and celebrate anytime little Hanna does something new. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment