Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HELP! advice about cuttin?

My brother did cut he got sent to a hospital for it i dont really cut any more but i want too i think adout killin myself more now then when i was cuttin HELPHELP! advice about cuttin?
You have to learn how to cope with your thought life. This negative circular thinking that you are engaging in is damaging your reasoning.


You should journal your thoughts, get off caffeine especially at night, realize what a miracle you are and your circumstances that are right now presenting themselves will eventually change as will you.


Watch the movie, The Peaceful Warrior.


You should go to counseling, I dont understand all thats going on but I do care and am here for you in thought. Good Luck,


You are a miracle and there is no one else just like you as you are unique in every way.


Take care of yourself.


Your assistantHELP! advice about cuttin?
the way i stopped cutting is by writing in a journal poems and such why don't you try that : ) just don't cut believe me when you get older and you look back at it you will think how stupid was i ? and also life has so much to offer why not enjoy it : )
Do not cut yourself. I am diagnosed with depression and i used to and it gets you no where and it hurts those around you. You probably wanna be like Big Brother, but no, just dont.
dont think about it just do it it only going to happen once
Hey i cut myself 4 times in my whole life and i did becuase i was stressing oujt becuase i though my parents hated me so please dont do it it will just make get really derpssed at the very end when you do and it will start to burn trust me its not worth it!
don't listen to the guy/girl below. DON'T DO IT!! It's good you stopped. When you are angry write a letter to yourself expressing all those emotions and put it in a box. When you feel angry again take out the letter and read it. Do that for all the different emotions you feel good luck.





You can Email me @ Brooks090904@aol.com if you need/want advice or someone to talk to
i started writing my feelings down, and after i was done writing, i didnt feel the need to cut anymore. hope i helped(: good luck.
Try putting a rubber band around your wrist, and whenever you have the need to cut (which you shouldnt!!!) snap the rubber band. It ascociates pain the same way as cutting, only safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment