Friday, April 30, 2010

Hi I need help Please Advice what to do?

I live in CA and I applied for rental apartment in ca care management group which wll qualify you for rent based on the income you earn. I work two jobs one is seasonal and the other one is yearly twice they calculated my income wrong as they assume I am working full time at both jobs. Even after they got verification from my employers they denied my file . then they realise their mistake and ask me to do a self affitaved and get it notorised about my work details The whole process took more than 6 weeks .


I am approvedand ready to move they told me my rent will be 1378 where as initally it was only 1140 which disappointed me by such increase and the delay was due to their mistake now I have to vacate mycurrent residence in 5 days I am not sure how to deal with such situation the manger of the property said this is the rent now . where as same group other properties are saying rent are increasing on may 1st onwarsds.This manger is trying to rent property at higher rent.pleaseadviceHi I need help Please Advice what to do?
Wow, the bureaucracy actually gets that much rent on a subsidized unit ?


Have you checked the classifieds and looked in neighborhoods nearby ? Is that really the best rate rent ?


Whatever the landlord says they are charging, they charge and can raise it next month even if they give you lower rate today.


You might be better off looking for a lease from a regular landlord than the government affiliated one.


Why not look in the roommate wanted section until you find a good apartment for yourself. You may save $$$$ that way.Hi I need help Please Advice what to do?
honey, if you can afford 1140, 200.00 more isn't all that much. Try skimping on other things till you can get the better rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment