Friday, April 30, 2010

BIG relationship Problem PLEASE Help??Advice?

I have a question Ive been with this guy for about 4 years and his mom is trying to make him go Against me bc Im a different race were from two diff. country's...Right now he's not talking to me bc of his family...I don;t know what to do...and he told me that it would be better if we were with pple from our own race...yet again he says he doesn't want to leave.....Anybody have any ADVICE please???BIG relationship Problem PLEASE Help??Advice?
all i can say is that if he truly loves he wouldn't give a f**k the race u are in ........................................鈥?br>







GOOD LUCK ! :)BIG relationship Problem PLEASE Help??Advice?
well i think that the races shouldn't be a problem between to people who love each other.i think that you should ask your self does he love you ,because you said that he is listening to his family and doesn't want to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment