Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help.. advice.. something..?

i think i dont love my brother anymore..


he's 17 set in his ways and a brat..


im expecting a baby..


but to him he rather see a funeral then a birth..


words from his mouth..


what should i do??


talking gets me with a stressed baby and him joy..


he likes to argue and i cant..I need help.. advice.. something..?
i don't know if you believe in God or not, and you may not like this answer, but i am going to post it anyway.


you may not think you love your brother anymore, and with the situation you described i can totally understand how you feel, but God designed us to love everyone. That doesn't mean we have to like them. In fact, we could totally despise them. But he is your brother and weather you realize it or not, deep down inside a small part of you still loves him. I will be praying for your situation. I hope things work out.I need help.. advice.. something..?
Deep down inside you still lover your brother, you just probably dont feel like it. I cant stand my sister shes constantly tryin to start a fight with me, thinks shes a know it all, thinks shes better than me. It's to the point to where I don't really talk to her anymore, but I do still love her deep down inside even though I dont feel like it. Maybe you could talk to your parents about your brother. Have a family meeting with your parents and your brother. Seeing you cant get stressed cause the baby, I would think this is the better way this way you can talk to our parents and they can yell at your brother instead of you. I hope things work out and your brothers changes and stops. Conrats with the baby also! They are such a joy!
he's still your bro so love him anyhow, but love him from a distance. You have enough stuff going on and don't need to be stressed out.
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment