Friday, April 30, 2010

2006 Honda Civic SI help advice!!?

Well im looking into buying a used Honda Civic SI its had about 65000 miles on it, and the dealer brought the price down to 14900, im in love with the car and i dont even own it yet. I just want someone who knows anything about thses care to tell mw what they think about it.





Thanks in advance :)2006 Honda Civic SI help advice!!?
I think the price seems good but you have to remember unless the dealer quoted you out the door at 14900 its actually gonna be more around 16300 because of tax title and license fees which are roughly 10% of the cost. I bought my 07 civic si with 19,000 miles on it for 16,000 I talked them down from 21,000 clean car fax and 1 previous owner. most places want to sell cars right now so you will get a good deal. keep trying to talk it down but the price seems good I would go for 14900 out the door flat. It's a great car though very happy with mine I'm up to 36,000 miles and it still runs as strong as when I got it, they will last you forever. If you have more questions on things I would look at 8thcivic.com they have a lot of information on these cars and you will see what other people have paid.2006 Honda Civic SI help advice!!?
Get it and make a list.





1) Cold Air Intake


2) Header


3) Exhaust System


4) Stage 2 Brian Crower Cams with spring kit


5) TSX 2006+ Throttle Body (bigger than the SI) and works without modifying anything


6) Hondata Flash Pro to tune everything on the ECU





And you get a low to mid 13's N/A car, who knows if better.
good price good car,buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment