Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a girlfriend but like I need help and advice to keep my relationship going?

I'm in high school and i ask this girl to be my girlfriend, and she is chinese, likes tennis, and etc. but like we talk a lot on the phone, what should we talk about so when i call her we dont have to be all quiet, and you now like in movies how they go like no you hang up first, and the other person goes like no you hang up, whats that all about?I have a girlfriend but like I need help and advice to keep my relationship going?
well since she is your girlfriend try to get to know her. ask her things that you want to know about. see what things bother her what things melt her what she adores what she hates things like that.I have a girlfriend but like I need help and advice to keep my relationship going?
It doesn't matter how much you like someone you will inevitably run out of things to talk about after a while. I suggest not calling her so much. You see her everyday at school. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don't feel obligated to call just to call.
i've been in my relationship for like a year now i know just about everything about him and the same for him. What keep our relationship going is our honesty. I live in Florida and he stays inVirginia. but try talking about the things you have planned for the future, your dreams, things you've done, places you been, places you want to go things like that. be honest about everything lies make thing worst trust me i know
you sound like a really nice guy to ask for help to keep your relationship together... you should ask about her games or practices.... get interested in her activities. You should try playing tennis with her... if you dont' like it, talk about something you are into and invite her to it... there are so many things you can talk about, but when your in the moment to talk with the person you really like, you dont' care what to talk about as long as you know she's there and that can make you forget. just ask one question and in the conversation other stories or questions will come to you
talk about tennis the weather what happened in school or about things that happened today

No comments:

Post a Comment