Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help..advice?

do i think it was alright to ask a girl to homecoming kind of a month early. i think it was too early and some of my friends do. but the girl and her friends told me that it was the perfect time. what do you think?Help..advice?
No, I do not think it is to early. Girls, women we like to know in advance....we need the right dress, shoes, makeup, hair done, nails....on and on.


You guys, gentlemen...just have to get your suit or Tux, haircut, That does not take much time compared to a girl/woman getting ready.


That's what I think. Go.....she will be happy.Help..advice?
I don't think it was too early...I'd LOVE it if a guy asked me early!!!! I think it's a better idea for a guy to ask a girl early. That way, the girl will have time to brag to all of her friends that she's got a date already and they don't!!!! lol!!!!!!!
its never to early and personaly i think she would like it because some guys when it gets closer to homecoming are just looking for dates and dont care who it is so if u ask her now she would feel better about you...i hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment