Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help! Advice please!?

There is this boy who's dad lives around me(his parents split up) and I really like him. He comes down every other weekend to visit his dad. I started to really like him and when I tried to get to know him better he made up a lame excuse and it really hurt me. I only see him in the Summer. I feel really embarrassed, I want to see him, yet I don't at the same time! Help me please! I really like him and I don't want to lose him again!Help! Advice please!?
maybe you were just to overwhelming for him. maybe he just wasn't ready to handle a relationship. i'd try just being friends and proving to him that your ok with that. just try to be friendly but not over friendly. let him come to you. is there anyway to contact him... if something funny happens on your street or something tell him that to draw him in.Help! Advice please!?
you could get his e-mail or whatever so you could talk to him but not have to Hussitee or anything like you might of done if you talked to him face to face, just talk like you would for to your friends, ask how he is and what he has been up to. it is not that hard :) trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment