Friday, April 30, 2010

SERIOUS dilemma, please please help!!! ADVICE NEEDED?

Ok, so I used the last clean fork yesterday. I was going to make myself something to eat. Probably some Easy Mac. The thing is, I dont have anything to eat or stir it with. I would use my fingers, but its too hot.





Please help me. What do I do?





Serious Answers only :)SERIOUS dilemma, please please help!!! ADVICE NEEDED?
Come to my house for dinner. *hugs*SERIOUS dilemma, please please help!!! ADVICE NEEDED?
when a problem comes along


You must whip it.


Before the cream sits out too long.


You must whip it.


When something's going wrong.


You must whip it.





now whip it.


into shape.


shape it up.


get straight.


go forward.


move ahead. .....
wash the dishes, and you'll have some clean utensils to use. or if you dont want to wash them then go out and buy some plastic things to eat with and some new utensils!
wash a fork just one you don't have to do all the dishes or just let it cool for a few minutes or if worse comes to worse use scissors it's just like chop sticks!!
do the dishes... use another untensel.... spoon, knife anything really. if you have a chop stick or straw you can stir and scoop it out





you can put it into a cup and drink it...
Good grief! LOL....1) wash the fork; 2) buy plastic utensils so you don't face this terrible dilemma again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I could only think of 2 options:


throw the food away and go back to bed


or


use your finger you deserve the pain
I would say use a straw but knowing you, you've already cut them all up for abusing the sweet cocaine.
Wash a freakin' fork!!!!!Seriously!!
Just wash the damn fork you used yesterday, is it that hard?
You get some soap, put on the sponge and wash the dishes! Lol, cute question!


Love


Pearl
Starve to death, I'm sorry...there is no other option here.
Wash the dishes!
wash a fork!!!


or use a ruler :P
wash your fork!
Go outside ...... grab two sicks ....... make them into chopsticks ....... problem solved ....... glad I could help ...... now, will you share with me? ....... = )
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment