Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help.advice needed?

ok here is the story..about 2 years ago i met this guy who was a friend of a friend. We hung out a couple of times (we didnt really hit it off ...in that way) and we havent really seen eachother in awhile but we talk online a lot and i tell him alot of my problems so one day when i was really upset he told me to call him if i ever needed to talk i said ok and then i said the same and gave him my # i havent called him and he hasnt called me but i started to have feelings for him and one day like 5 months ago he told me that he kind of liked me i told him the same we still talk but not as much so i dont know if he still has feelings for me... how would i know? and if you think he does what should i do about it?


Thanks


XXooHelp.advice needed?
you ask him out!!!! beleive me it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment