Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help --advice on this one boy ...not sure if he wants to ask me out or not! HELP!?

ok theres this boy and we talk in class but out of class he just walk past me and looks at me...one time he smiled but the thing is he has a BF so idk if he likes me or im thinkin he just wants to be friends but thats not what my friends say they always think the best for me...except one and she says y would anyone wanna go out with me...so i think i need a pep talk or somthin...but can someone please give me some at least a little courage to talk to this boy im stupily shy...i NEED a pep talk :-) thankx ill give u 10 points if i can talk to him the whole period tomorrow with out haveing that awkward silence! :-) %26lt;3I need help --advice on this one boy ...not sure if he wants to ask me out or not! HELP!?
You can do it, girl!! I'd go out with you if I were there. You're beautiful! Just ask him to help you with your homework. If he says yes, great! If he says no, then you have your answer!





Love, Regards, Good Luck, and Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment