Friday, April 30, 2010

Can advice please. English lawbreaker moving to Texas, can anyone help?

My boyfriend and I are moving to Austin, Texas to start a new life. We both have jobs arranged and a swell house. However, my boyfriend is a criminal and whilst I love him, he's always in trouble. He's been involved in drug dealing, drug trafficking, violence, theft and fraud. I must say he's good at what he does. I just dont want him to get into trouble in Texas. How can he beat the laws while still providing a luxurious lifestyle that im accustomed to over here in England?Can advice please. English lawbreaker moving to Texas, can anyone help?
You need to be very careful here in Texas, honey. We don't play around with stuff like that. Why can't he just get a normal job like everyone else? You know that if he gets busted, you can go to jail too, right? Here, they put the women away as well. since you know about the drug dealing, you're an accomplice. I would just be legit if you're moving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment