Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HELP!!!!!!!! Advice????????????????

Ok, so here's the thing:


I have some baby guinea pigs that I'm rehoming, and someone in another state wants to get them, but I don't want it so far away! I'm just really nervous for some reason, I just don't feel right, it would be a 7 hour drive to pick them up.


I need excuses, they keep pushing me to change my mind, but I'm really just set in my ways.





HELP!





Thanks in advance for your time,


AllisonHELP!!!!!!!! Advice????????????????
So you have babies and don;t want to give them up to some one in another state?


Are they a friend? Family? Stranger? Are you charging?


If it's a stranger, you could say some one else gave you a better offer. This ones kind of it, no backing out for you.


Or they're sick. You could claim they're not well. This could give you more time to think and decide what you really want to do.


You could claim your dog, your neighbors dog, a coyote ect got into the cage, and they didn't make it. This ones kind of final as well, no changing your mind.


Depending on who they are, you could just tell them you decided to keep them.


Best of Luck!HELP!!!!!!!! Advice????????????????
Hi,Allison!


Trust your gut instinct-if it's doesn't feel right,then there's probably a very good reason!


Did you already promise the babies to the person?


If not,tell her that you've already adopted them out.


Also,screen the future adopters-tell them that you would like to check up on them from time to time and need to be within so many miles of your home...


just an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment